George Baltas, Professor, email@example.com
This unit works in the broad area of retailing and consumer marketing. The unit is particularly concerned with analysis of empirical and experimental data and development of advanced methods. The unit also addresses managerial issues including merchandise management, store brands, advertising, pricing, store space management, retail location, store atmosphere, customer service, and category management.
It is of note that this ALARM unit conducts the well-known annual surveys on consumer behavior, which have been receiving for several years considerable media and industry attention.
- Applied demand analysis
- Choice models
- Consumer behavior
- Consumer psychology
- Design and diversification of store type portfolios
- Promotion and advertising effectiveness
- Purchase behavior in consumer markets
- Retail strategy and policy
- Scanner research
- Surveys on consumer and economic behavior