Sergios Dimitriadis, Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
The research unit covers a wide range of marketing applications for sectors such as international markets, B2B markets or non-profit activities. Acknowledging the crucial role that innovation and new products play in obtaining ‘competitive advantage’ in contemporary ‘harsh’ market conditions, the unit’s research interests are of top priority in both the professional and academic agendas and focus on issues such as: new product development, innovation management and the application of new technologies (internet, multimedia, etc.) in marketing.
The research can be academically oriented (i.e. doctoral research) as well as applied studies in collaboration with Greek businesses and organizations.
- Business- to- Business Marketing
- International Marketing
- New Technologies and Marketing
- Marketing of Non Profit Organizations
- New Product and Services Development
- Success Factors in New Product and Services Development
- Management of New Product and Services Development
- Adoption and Diffusion of Innovation in the Market